Our broad base of membership support, which covers all aspects of the water cycle, business, research, government and the environment, allows The Water Council to achieve its vast array of activities and goals. Membership is crucial to the Water Councilâ€™s success: from helping businesses develop in Milwaukee to gaining international prominence with the UN Global Compact City designation, members work closely with each other towards fulfilling the mission of making Milwaukee the World Water Hub.
Membership in The Water Council includes different dues-paying levels based on organization type. Corporate levels have a four-tier structure based on revenue; other levels have a single tier. Membership levels and their annual dues for 2012 break out as follows:
- Corporate Level 1 (Annual Revenue of $20 million or more): $5,000
- Corporate Level 2 (Annual Revenue of $10-19.9 million) : $2,500
- Corporate Level 3 (Annual RevenueÂ of $3-10Â million): $1,000
- Corporate LevelÂ 4 (Annual Revenue Under $3 million): $500
- Universities, Colleges & Technical Schools: $1,000
- Governments & Utilities: $1,000
- Non-Profit Organizations: $500
Individual memberships to The Water Council are available for young professionals and those in career transition. Please contact our Director of Membership, Rachel Wilberding.
Becoming a Water Council Member is easy! Simply download the application, fill it out and mail it along with your payment to:
The Water Council
710 N. Plankinton Avenue, Suite 340
Milwaukee, WI 53203Â USA
Or, Apply Online
Need to renew your existing membership? Â CLICK HERE.